About Me

My photo
ummmm I love to draw. and write short stories and do all sorts of stuff like that. I love sports exspecially softball.

Monday, May 18, 2009

uuuuugggggghhhh my life at the moment

lately i've been all blah again i dont know what to do again i feel alone even tho i have jackson. i feel like i dont matter in this world my parents cant stand me i know they cant. i want out of there house i dont want too be there anymore im sick of it. i try too be something and ppl shoot me down for it whether its my family or so called friends so what i want to be a mortician yea its not a pleasant job but so what. yea it'll be hard at first but i think i can get through the school i dont know so far i can pass 2 of the tests on the GED. i know someone thats a mortician and he said he would show me the ropes. i dont want to end up like my family i want to do something i want to be able to support myself unlike my older sister that cant afford too pay her car payment or insurance and cell phone. i want to be able to pay for my own apartment and the stuff i need.

No comments: