About Me

My photo
ummmm I love to draw. and write short stories and do all sorts of stuff like that. I love sports exspecially softball.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

my love life

right now i'm dating this guy he's great. he's even irish. his dad has a job offer in austrilia. which means he would be movie too. i asked him what would happen to our relationship. he replied back im not moving no matter what. we've been dating since october 21st which is the longest relationship i have ever been in. all the last guys were ok but jackson's just different. he's not like the others he actually cares whats going. he gets jealous about some things but i think that means if he wasn't getting jealous he wouldn't care. I'm only 16 but i've never felt like this before. when we got into a fight he said he was sorry that he was being a jerk. we worked everything out and i told him most of it was mine. everyday he says goodmorning and i love you. he is everything to me right now he's the only thing in my life that i really care about.
tyann

No comments: