About Me

My photo
ummmm I love to draw. and write short stories and do all sorts of stuff like that. I love sports exspecially softball.

Monday, March 24, 2008

hello

I'm new to this so I really dont have any ideah what to do. so I will tell u a lil about me. im 15 almost 16 ( whoo hoo) sweet freedom. I love to do draw and paint. im also the athletic type too I play softball. I'm really into skateboarding and all sorts of stuff like that. well I have blond hair and blue eyes. i'm depressed most of the time. I really dont have any friends to hang out with. so im kind of a loner. I love to read no matter what it is I'll read it whether it's history or any of the others. i love music it's pretty much my life i cant do anything without listening to it. well if u want to know more comment me or something. ttyl dudes

2 comments:

George said...

welcome on blogspot:) keep goin'
greets from Romania
george.

Nora said...

What happened to your blogging?! I know, I know...I'm behind, too. But, I added your link to my blog so I want to make sure you keep @ it! :)